Do you want to help kickstart your career and hear personal experiences from apprentices working in digital, design and more this National Care Leavers’ Week?
We’re hosting a virtual careers event online with global tech and consultancy firm Accenture, powered by Kidovation, where you can listen in and ask questions from current apprentices and their careers team on how they applied, get hints and tips with your CV and find out how to improve your confidence and answers during interviews!
This interactive careers event is exclusively for children in care and care leavers and will take place online during National Care Leaver’s Week.
Join in on Wednesday 28 October at 4pm to:
- Hear personal experiences and get the insider view directly from apprentices
- Get expert hints and tips on writing your CV and completing application forms and interviews
- Chat to the Accenture internships team about career opportunities in digital, design, consulting, analytics, software engineering, cyber security and more
- Find out about the different career paths people take into Accenture from current employees
- Get the chance to ask questions during a live Q&A session
IMO is a voice for teens in care and care leavers. We publish first-hand stories, experiences, achievements and advice directly from teens in care and care leavers, to shine a light on what it’s like to grow up in care. We’re aiming to change the narrative of the care system by giving young people with care experience a voice and championing their views.
We also offer unique opportunities to children in care and care leavers to support their wellbeing and raise their aspirations – for example, this live careers panel.
IMO was created by the Children’s Commissioner for England in collaboration with an advisory network of teens with care experience.
About Accenture and Kidovation
Accenture is a Fortune Global 500 company, providing a broad range of professional services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. They offer a range of apprenticeships, internships and graduate programmes to young people. Kidovation, by Accenture Interactive, is a learning experience for young adults which exists inspire them to think about careers in digital and to eliminate inequalities in the creative industries.